Spring approaches

16.3.14

Hi guys! I've been so busy lately. Just finished a summative essay and my dissertation draft and have another summative essay due tomorrow. I've also been writing various applications and just... working! Despite all of that I've been feeling very calm as of late. I'm enjoying all of the work I'm doing at the moment. My dissertation is on sex trafficking and prostitution law so it's my first real opportunity to write a long academic essay on something I'm really interested in. It's stressful in some ways because this adds another layer of pressure - I have to do my views justice - but easier in the sense that I would be reading about this topic in my free time anyway so it feels less like work. That being said... it has still been tough to write. I also just got my most hated subject completely finished and I have only three other subjects left and the dissertation! So... yes! I feel calm. For now.

This is what I wore yesterday for going out to lunch, walking along the riverside and doing a spot of work. The other day I got a sudden urge to buy... a jumpsuit! Haha. Even the name sounds faintly ridiculous. So buy one I did. I think it's the first time I've worn proper trousers in months. I felt so free and practical hoho. Accessorised with this necklace from Sammydress (find it here).



Jumpsuit: Asos // Shoes: Asos // Necklace: Sammydress // Backpack: Chicwish



How are you guys?

25 comments:

  1. Love your necklace and the jumpsuit!

    xx Marie (OldCaledonia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually don't like jumpsuits but for some strange reason I like yours...maybe because it doesn't have and strange patterns on it and has a different cut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know what you mean - I'm usually not into jumpsuits and it literally never occurred to me to buy one until a few days ago! There is something off-puttingly adult about them and they will never not vaguely remind me of boiler suits haha. ~Perhaps there is a jumpsuit out there for all of us~

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look, I actually prefer the boiler suit style jumpsuits, they seem so comfy and just an odd thing to wear normally. Love this one on you though <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jumpsuit on you! You look lovely as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sophisticated! I love jumpsuits and playsuits in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes look lovely too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're actually sandals so way too early for me to be wearing them haha but I like em too! (:

      Delete
  7. Love the jumpsuit, I always have the urge to buys thinhs! My bank balance hates it! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god mine too - already experiencing mild buyers remorse hahaha

      Delete
  8. this looks so nice, the jumpsuit suits you really well! Good luck with all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooow! This is such a nice outfit! Reeaally pretty!

    Love, Tatjana
    http://sectionofstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit!
    luxxveritatis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the outfit, very classy.
    The necklace is stunning (:



    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Filipa • you are the poet